Saturday 22 October 2011

You can't hurry love... wedding days, however, come very fast!!

Tick tock... tick tock...

Time is running out very quickly to get myself organised with all the last minute jobs in the lead up to our wedding. They say time flies when planning a wedding, but this has seriously flown out from under me! Mixed with the excitement of what I know will be a fabulous party (it's what we've been working towards the whole time), and the day I get to be so lucky as to marry this person who amazes me every day (seriously) are distinct feelings of nervousness for everything to go well, some serious praying that the weather will be fine (I don't even mind some cloud, just not rain!) and the stress of making sure everything is done in time. We have been so fortunate to have family and friends helping us where they can - we couldn't have asked for anything more....

So, as I do every time I think of the days running out, I take a big, deep breathe and calm my knots and imagine the end outcome of the day, and the amazing holiday to follow. I am so glad I'm only getting married once. I think that's why it has to be so perfect. I want to stop on the day; sit there with my saucer of champagne, wedding band on my ring finger, surrounded by everyone so very dear to me, with my husband's kisses on my cheeks and lips, and just soak it all in and know that this is the one time that this celebration is for us, and us only. May as well give everyone a party to talk about...

Here is some inspiration for your wedding menu... I love food... This is incredible...

34 days until The Wedding






No comments:

Post a Comment