Thursday 19 January 2012

A peak at perfect...

I am in the middle of writing a post about the divine woman who was our wedding photographer. She is not only an amazing talent and has an inspired blog, she is also a very dear friend of mine.
Until the post is perfected (as this is one I have been dying to do), I will leave you with some photos she has recently debuted of our wedding. It would be a complete understatement to say we are extremely happy with her efforts. We are so grateful to her.

For more of our pictures (and there will be more to come!), please, please check out Bec Johnson Photography.

Stay tuned!!








2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love! Every single one is too stunning! I adore the one of you in the armchair - such a beautiful olde world feel! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know darling!! We are so utterly in love with them all. We can't wait to see the rest. She is just brilliant! x

    ReplyDelete