Sunday 1 January 2012

This is why I love the internet...

Look, the bottom line is that I'm about to "Pin" everything on this tumblr... actually probably have already... so I thought I'd just send you straight there!

This particular tumblr belongs to a design student who "blogs everything she finds pure and lovely"... and she has completely made my day. There really are no words, so I am going to leave you with some beautiful images she has found.

Please, please, please check out Tulle Blouse Leather Sofa. I feel this woman is after my own heart...










This post actually took far longer than I thought, as I kept getting swept up in the beauty of her creative mind, and now my pin button has done its dash for the day. 
I would also like to point out that I am thoroughly impressed with the "Downton" cameos!! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful inspiration! Thanks for the follow. I'm following you right back!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it lovely seeing everyone's finds? Am glad you like it :) Your blog is so lovely. Hope you had a wonderful day x

    ReplyDelete