Thursday 16 February 2012

Just some research...

One of my dearest, most beautiful friends is getting married in August and has asked me to be one of her bridesmaids... Cue squeal and excitement!! (As if I wasn't already!)
This will be one of three weddings I have this year of some of my most cherished friends, and I couldn't be more ecstatic if I tried. Weddings all over again, and if there's one thing I dearly love, it's weddings (and Lewis!! Yes!! *phew!*). I am particularly chuffed because this means that all of my wedding blog searching can most definitely continue!  I loved scrolling through pages and pages of wedding ideas, tips, DIYs and beauty in general, so you can imagine my delight in spending my time doing this all over again, and having a valid reason to do so.

Here are my latest wedding finds...

Style Me Pretty

Alchemy Fine Events

Alchemy Fine Events

Style Me Pretty

Alchemy Fine Events

Once Wed

Style Me Pretty

Once Wed

I think I went a little overboard... See. This is how bad I get! You should definitely head on over to Once WedStyle Me Pretty and Alchemy Fine Events for much, much more wedding goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment